We are going to take up a special offering for the construction of the Mission Base this coming Sunday.
- Progress has been made in a number of areas… Which is all paid for:
- The walls have been primed and painted
- The floor has been scrubbed clean of all dirt
- The plumbing fixtures have been ordered
- The bathroom countertops have been installed
- The entire grid ceiling has been installed.
- All ceiling lighting has been installed in both bathrooms and some hallways
- The duct work has been installed in both bathrooms
- The fire protection system has been installed
- 2 heat pumps and 2 furnaces have been installed on the top portion
What we need to do next is to finish the ceiling installation with the lights and duct work, install the plumbing, the bathroom partitions, and doors, grade the outside, pour concrete for a sidewalk with handicap parking, replace the 3 outside double doors, and a few other odds and ends…
Please prayerfully consider what can be given for this project… and come down and see the incredible progress.
A special thank you to our volunteers for their hard work… Significant money has been saved because of them.